A quorum of appointed task force members was present at the meeting.
In addition, there were attendees representing SMG Moscone, Global Exchange, Davis Langdon, Inc. and City Department attendees from SFDPH and SFPUC Water.
1. Minutes: Task Force Meeting Minutes of August 11, 2010 were approved as written.
2. Announcements: MP distributed the San Francisco Municipal Green Building Announcements for September 8, 2010.
3. Policy Development—Environment Code Chapter 7: Discussed municipal exemption removed from SF Building Code Chapter 13C, Building Use and Occupancy Classifications, Definition of Major Renovation for LEED certification purposes, Indoor Environmental Quality update.
4. Presentation: Green Building Technical Assistance: Anne Nicklin of Davis Langdon outlined services available to City Departments.
5. Project Presentations: Both ESER (Earthquake Safety and Emergency Response) and Moscone project presentations were cancelled. Both will be rescheduled for future meetings.
6. Old Business: None.
7. New Business: Gary Hoy requested information on the Transit Center Energy District. Gary Hoy proposed a presentation on the 3-water system as part of the ESER program.
8. Public Comment: None.