A quorum of appointed task force members was present at the meeting.
In addition, there were attendees representing SMG Moscone, HOK, Davis Langdon, Jones Lang LaSalle, and Global Exchange, plus City Department attendees from DPW BOA, DPW BPM, SFE, Real Estate, SFCVB, Capital Planning, SFDPH and SFPUC Wastewater.
1. Minutes: Task Force Meeting Minutes of October 13, 2010 were approved as written.
2. Announcements: MP distributed the San Francisco Municipal Green Building Announcements for November 10, 2010.
3. Policy Development—Environment Code Chapter 7: Task Force reviewed DRAFT amendment language. Discussion was focused on Section 709(c) Indoor Environmental Quality. MP will meet with representatives of DPH and Real Estate to further refine this section to address Task Force comments. Task Force members have the responsibility to communicate the proposed ordinance amendment to their department directors or general managers prior to the first hearing at the Board of Supervisors (date TBD).
4. Presentation: Charles Higueras, DPW Project Manager presented an overview of the Earthquake Safety and Emergency Response Bond Program, including the new Public Safety Building, fire station upgrades and the alternative water supply system (AWSS).
5. Presentation: Mary Curtiss of Jones Lang LaSalle and Esmeralda Marquez of HOK presented the Moscone Convention Center Renovation, a LEED-EB O&M project.
6. Old Business: None.
7. New Business: None.
8. Public Comment: None.